- 13 Ratings
San Francisco Bay Sunset Sail on on the USA 76
Set sail on the world-class USA 76 racing yacht as the sun dips below the Golden Gate Bridge on a two-and-a-half-hour sailing tour staffed with an experienced captain and crew.
What You Will Do
- Venture across San Francisco Bay at sunset on a racing yacht used by the 2003 ORACLE racing team in the legendary America's Cup sailing tournament
- Hoist and tack the sails and take the helm if you choose, or sit back and enjoy the view as the city lights begin to twinkle over the city at dusk
- Follow the official 34th America's Cup race course and experience race maneuver simulations with the San Francisco skyline as your backdrop
- Sharpen your knowledge of sailing and learn about the history of America's Cup from a captain and crew with decades of sailing experience
- 2.5 hour sunset sailing tour
- Captain and crew
- Bottled water and energy snacks
- Waterproof pants and warm jackets if needed
The crew aboard will get you involved if you wish to help sail the yacht. Must be 13 years or older to sail. Wear warm, comfortable clothes and closed-toed, rubber soled, flat shoes. Boat shoes are not necessary. This activity is not recommended for those with mobility or balance issues. The yacht heels at a 27 degree angle and guests will need to step over and around obstructions as crew goes through race maneuvers.
Operator reserves the right to cancel a charter due to hazardous weather conditions, unexpected boat repair, or when there is less than eight guests confirmed on the charter. Guests may change or cancel reservations without penalty up until 48 hours prior to scheduled departure.
- 13 Ratings