- 67 Ratings
Private Big Cat Sanctuary Tour
Uncover the world of big cats without having to cross continents. Go behind the scenes at a cat sanctuary, learning about wild felines and seeing them in their own habitat during a private tour around the premises.
What You Will Do
- Get up-close and personal with a variety of big cats, including leopards, lions, tigers and bobcats
- Enjoy an hour-long private walking tour around one of the largest big cat sanctuaries on the planet
- Work one-on-one with a knowledgeable big cat professional to learn all about the species in the sanctuary and their natural habitats
- Learn about the sanctuary, how it operates, how its facility helps aid abused cats and how it helps prevent the extinction of these beautiful animals
- 60-minute guided walking tour
No food allowed on tour path.
Food vendors on site.
Wear closed-toe shoes.
- 67 Ratings
Great guide was very knowledgeable and answered. Got to see many big cats up close. Beautiful facility and you can tell these cats are loved and we'll cared for. Very friendly staff
Our guide was amazing. Great tour!
I truly enjoyed the tour. I am more appreciative of the work that you all do. The animals looked so content in their habitats. The planning, research and thoughtfulness that went into the design of the grounds is amazing. Our guide and backup were knowledgeable and patient and answered all of our questions and more. Thank you for all that you do.