- 15 Ratings
Tour of a Working Farm in Poulsbo
Get an interactive look at a working farm on a guided tour that introduces you to all sorts of critters. See llamas and chickens feeding, pet a furry alpaca, and enjoy the fresh air.
What You Will Do
- Follow a professional on a tour of a working farm to see what the day-to-day life is like
- Explore 10 different pastures for an up-close look at farm animals, including llamas and chickens
- Pet the soft fur of the farm's two alpacas Ruby and Bianca, who enjoy meeting new people
- Hear informative stories about the farm's history and what makes it such a special place
- Hour and a half walking tour
Please do not wear open toe shoes.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 15 Ratings
It was very interesting & we learned a lot about alpacas that we did not know before! In addition to that, the alpacas were adorable & their fur is amazing! We will be back, sometime, for a morning feeding & to shop in the amazing farm store! We will do it again when babies come in the summer! Very good experience.
Steve was great. The alpacas were very friendly and we learned a lot.
Welcoming and informative host made the tour super enjoyable. The family learned so much and fell in love with Mr. Nibbles. Would highly recommend.
Very informative, beautiful farm with lots of very cute alpacas.
Steve took us on the Farm tour. Not only did we get to meet the animals, we also learned a great deal about the Alpacas, dogs, Llama and the raising, breeding and farming of them. It was very interesting, educational, and fun! The on-site store has some lovely items for all ages as well. We were very impressed about how well the animals and property are taken care of.
Extremely informative! Had a great time hangin with the alpacas! -Laney n Wendy