- 196 Ratings
Redmond Ridge Petting Farm Tour
Head to rustic Redmond Ridge with the kids and spend a day interacting with local critters on an exciting private petting zoo adventure. Children will interact with a variety of friendly animals on this scenic farm for a day filled with outdoor fun.
What You Will Do
- Give your kids a unique outdoor experience with a day at the petting farm
- Get more time with the animals on a private tour designed for up to four guests
- See gorgeous horses and an adorable mini-horse
- Spend time with lionhead rabbits, chinchillas, chickens, and miniature pigs and cows
- Private Petting Farm Tour
- 196 Ratings
Great time. Knowledgeable staff.
All 5 kids thoroughly enjoyed the tour and are still talking about it 3 days later.
There weren’t as many animals as we had expected, but those there were pretty friendly.
Tenley was incredibly friendly and we really enjoyed our private tour. My two kids (1.5 & 4 years old) just loved the animals.
- Yen Ling
Our tour guide Tenley made the tour absolutely amazing! She was patient with the kiddos and knowledgeable with all her animals - we had a blast. All the animals were friendly and gentle, they also have a chance to roam freely during our tour so our interaction with them was a wonderful one. We highly recommend the Redmond petting farm for families - we had a 3mo, 2yo and 3yo... They all enjoyed the farm! So did the adults 😍 Good to meet Ms Wilma, Mr Sherman, Mr Poco, Spitfire and all the other amazing pets Thank you!!