San Diego Whale Watching Sailing Tour
Whale watch off the coast of San Diego aboard a luxury sailboat with an experienced captain and crew on a three hour sailing and whale watching tour on the Pacific Ocean.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy a 3.5 hour sailing and whale watching experience on the Pacific Ocean
- Tour led by experienced sailboat captain and crew
- Tour in small groups, ideal for high quality whale watching experiences
- 3.5 hour sailing and whale watching tour on the Pacific Ocean
- Experienced and professional sailboat captain and crew
- Blankets and jackets to keep warm on deck
- Free snacks, wine, beer, soft drinks, and water
- Free parking
- Flexible departure times
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and dress in layers. Bring sunglasses and a camera.
FREE cancellation within 72 hours.
- 188 Ratings
The boat was nice, clean, and the captain was friendly. Snacks and drinks were appreciated. Everything was lovely... but didn't see whales which was disappointing, might be smarter to advertise it as a sail and whales would be a bonus. In addition, the bathroom toilet description was a little confusing. Didn't know what a toogle (sp?) was (should have been labeled) and bean bags on the front deck need replacement. I also called the office and asked about safety equipment and practices and no one returned my call. Otherwise, we enjoyed it and would recommend to others.
Nice sail boat and knowledgeable skipper. There were only 4 of us on this cruise (max 6) so no jostling for rail space or anything like that. If you forget a jacket or a blanket or binoculars, don't worry, they have extras.
Caption Chris did an excellent job in making us comfortable and actually hunted down a pair of grey whales for our viewing. Nice guy, clean boat, smooth operation. I would recommend for sailing in San Diego.