- 36 Ratings
San Diego Horseback and Wine Tasting Tour
Support a great cause by contributing to a company that helps rescue horses. Learn the history of Temecula's wine country on an interactive horseback tour that includes two wine tastings at top rated wineries.
What You Will Do
- Venture on horseback through beautiful vineyards and estates nestled in the Temecula countryside
- Visit local friendly wineries with two complimentary tastings
- Tour led by an experienced and cultural guide
- Learn about the history and culture of Temecula wine country
- Two wine tastings at Keyways Winery and Robert Renzoni Winery
- One-on-one horseback riding instruction
- Guided tour and all riding equipment included
Wearing long pants is highly recommended. Close toed shoes are required. Bring sunglasses and sunscreen and bottled water. Must be 21+ to enjoy the wine tasting.
- 36 Ratings
Thank you so much for helping me to make my wife's birthday very special, she loves horses and wine and we definitely got a lot more... the instructors were wonderful and professional we felt safe and comfortable and they succeeded to show us their unique lifestyle with modesty and we still had moments of privacy ( good balance). great experience, celebration of life, love, nature, animals healing and good wine what can you ask for more
This was an awesome experience! I had a great time with my friends and TJ was a great guide. It was a little awkward that Santi proceeded to get a little buzz while on the job. If he were a client, then by all means, drink it up. But while employed or volunteering and "on the clock", a little innapropriate. When it was all said and done, I would absolutely recommend this company to my friends and actually already have. You have a great thing going here. Keep it up! :)