Sian Kaan Biosphere Reserve Day Trip
Enjoy a day dedicated to discovering the unique beauty of the Sian Kaan Biosphere. Admire turtles and dolphins, spot colorful birds, snorkel in natural pools and more during a day of fun.
What You Will Do
- Set off on an amazing trip to Sian Kaan, a World Heritage Site found along Mexico's Caribbean shores
- Discover a variety of wildlife living in their natural environment, including exotic birds, wild dolphins and sea turtles
- Marvel at the tropical beauty and colorful creatures swimming in the world's second largest coral reef
- Explore below the ocean surface and visit a typical fisherman village for a taste of local flavors
- Boat trip
- Snacks and bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Local fee for entrance to the Biosphere is not included. Please wear a swimsuit and bring sunglasses, towels, flip-flops, a change of clothes, mosquito repellent and sunscreen. Due to the unpaved roads, this tour is not suitable for pregnant women, or people who suffer from backaches.
Full refund for cancellations made a minimum of 36 hours before your departure time. 50% of your payment will be retained if you cancel less than 36 hours before your departure time.
- 1 Rating