- 210 Ratings
Pedicycle Pub Crawl in South Street
Meet other beer lovers when you opt for the pedicycle pub crawl on South Street. Cruise around with others and enjoy drinking brews from the neighborhood's best watering holes.
What You Will Do
- Discover South Street's coolest watering holes—and sip your fill of great beers and cocktails—in a fun, private two-hour pub crawl through one of Philly's most vibrant neighborhoods
- Be awed by larger-than-life street art, including colorful murals and more as you pedal along the street with your crew
- See the variety of different people and cultures that make up this edgy neighborhood including musicians, artists and business professionals
- Taste the iconic Philly Cheesesteak at a local street vendor in between hitting up a few local watering holes
- Two-hour pub crawl with guide
Wear comfortable shoes, as pedaling is required to move the pedicycle—unless you grab one of five non-pedal seats.
If you cancel 21 days prior to your booking, you'll get a full refund or a rain check to use at a later date. If you cancel 14 days prior to your booking, you'll get a rain check to use at a later date. Cancellations within seven days of the tour will not receive any type of a refund.
- 210 Ratings
Nate, did a great job of making sure everyone had a good time and was on schedule!
Fun, fun, fun as long as you book with a nice lrg grp!
It was not clear that the first "bar" on the bar crawl was actually Silence Dogood's tavern and due to the crowds from another conflicting bar crawl, we did not even get a chance to get into the bar. There was also not much time at each bar on the actual tour and we were rushing to order, enjoy our drinks and then close out our tab at each bar.
More pedelng than drinking on this trip. No history about Philly or the stops, just pedal (hard) to the stops then a 30 min break for a drink. It would have been nice if a guide came in and talked with us on the stops and the guide left at bike would have kept the seats covered in the rain (they got soaked). Other than that, a very nice and friendly staff, and we had a good time.
Great staff, friendly smiles and customer service. We did the South street your not a fan of the first and third bar however the 2nd was the best
I celebrated my 50th birthday last night on the Big Red Bike-it was a great experience. The drivers were terrific, they were friendly and really helped us all have a great time. The bars that we stopped at welcomed us in And gave great service. I will definitely recommend this to others and hope to go again with my friends!
We had a great time!! our tour guides were great!! Lots of fun had by all, the only complaint I have was the cost of $30.00 which did not include anything other than the bike.. Thank you!
The pedal car was great, my complaint would be the last bar we stopped at. The Las Vegas bar was very sketchy. We actually only stayed 10 min. before leaving.