Philadelphia Pedicycle Food Tour
Pedal away on a flavor-filled food tour through Philadelphia that introduces you to delicious dishes. Discover delectable "Philadelphian" cuisines when you roll through the city aboard a pedicycle, a people-powered cruiser with enough space for 15.
What You Will Do
- Go for a ride on the Big Red Pedicycle, a 15-guest bike with 12 seats lining both sides and a back bench for three riders
- Bike around Philadelphia, getting a feel for the city and heading to local spots for a bite of something tasty
- Check out Reading Terminal Market, one of the oldest farmers' markets in the country, the Italian flavors of Barra Rossa, and more
- Stop and taste delectable dishes as you cruise around town for two-hour food tour where you pedal off the calories between stops
- 2-hour bike and food tour
- Food items at three stops
Pedaling is required to move the pedicycle, unless you grab one of five non-pedal seats. Food at Reading Terminal Market is optional for food, so food from here is excluded in the ticket price.
Full-refund or rain check to use at a later date for cancellations made 21 days prior to your booking. Rain check to use at a later date for cancellations made 14 days prior to your booking. No refund for cancellations within seven days of the tour. However, tickets are transferrable. No refunds for weather-related cancellations. In the event of unsafe weather conditions, operator reserves the right to issue rain checks so guests may reschedule their tour. In the event of rain, tours will continue, but please keep in my mind the safety of yourself and others. Affected tours may be rescheduled to a new date based on availability and guest preference.
- 21 Ratings