- 1,287 Ratings
One-Hour Miami Beach Stand-Up Paddleboard Rental
Paddle along the white shores of Miami Beach with a one-hour stand-up paddleboard rental. Explore the canals of the Sunset Channel Islands for amazing views of the Miami skyline.
What You Will Do
- Pick up a paddle to see Miami Beach and the Sunset Islands on a stand-up paddleboard
- Take advantage of a helpful lesson to get a grip on the basics of controlling your paddleboard
- Coast along the shoreline for waterfront views of Miami Beach's most expansive estates and luxurious mansions
- Soak up the sun as you glide over turquoise waves and enjoy the salty breeze
- One-hour stand-up paddleboard rental
- Stand-up paddleboard, leash, lifejacket and paddle
- Brief lesson on the basics of stand-up paddle boarding
Please bring your swimsuit, sunscreen and bottled water.
- 1,287 Ratings
Lo desporto és mucho divertido y los instructores mucho simpáticos
I am satisfied with the actual paddle boarding experience but I was not happy when my 100 pound friend could not carry the paddle board on the walk to the ocean. In my opinion, an established paddle board business should be responsible for carrying the paddle board out to the water. Little things like that matter because if another business opens up nearby with all the same rentals available, nothing will be holding me back from going there instead. Overall, my experience was good. The only reason I wouldn't come back is because of the inconvenience.
So much fun..professional staff!
Would want to go on it again with someone else to help instruction.
Staff was very patience even when someone was running late! Very nice staff and had a great experience !
Overall, great staff and the equipment was in good shape too.
Nice Staff, excellent equipment located in the best places to paddle board on Miami Beach. Thanks for a great time!
It was super fun! Would go back.
Best service ever
Great experience! The guide had a great knowledge about the paddleboard and explained all the steps.
Really great experience. The gentlemen working there were very accomadating when we missed our time slot due to traffic. It was our first time paddleboarding by the instructor was very helpful.