Koko Head Trail Challenge in Honolulu
Test yourself against this Koko Head hike challenge, a workout well worth the reward, and which leaves you breathless with unforgettable panoramic views of Honolulu. With its gradual elevation increase, this hike allows you to push yourself to the limit with other like-minded enthusiasts.
What You Will Do
- Push yourself to the limit on a 0.7 mile hike up Koko Head Crater
- Learn about the culture and history of Honolulu on a guided tour
- Hike up 1,048 stairs, gradually increasing to 1,028 feet elevation
- Enjoy the impressive view of Honolulu's skyline atop Koko Head
- Guided tour
- Water, refreshments and fresh fruit
- Pictures taken by your guide, with a follow-up picture gallery of the tour
- Garmin summary with map of the tour
- Running and health tips
Wear running shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Running tour moves at your own pace! Tour is not wheelchair friendly. Water, refreshments, and fresh fruits are available.
If a cancellation is made within 48 hours of the run, a rain check will be provided for a future running tour.