Solo Parasailing Flight
See a unique perspective of Cabo San Lucas, taking to the sky with a partner to enjoy the magnificent views. Discover why Cabo is one of the world's top parasailing destinations.
What You Will Do
- Parasail in the bay for a bird's-eye view of Cabo San Lucas landmarks, including the Arch, Medano Beach, Lands End and Lovers Beach
- Enjoy a safe, relaxing, top-of-the-line parasailing experience with a fun and friendly crew
- Take advantage of free photos, which are taken of you as you fly, and uploaded to Facebook for you to retrieve later at your convenience
- Enjoy a special pick-up location for cruise ship passengers next to where your tender will drop you off
- Relax with friendly and flexible service, designed with only your enjoyment in mind
- Solo parasailing flight
Feel free to wear what you like for the activity. You will take off and land from the boat's platform so won't get wet...unless you want a toe dip when coming back onto the boat. You can take a camera with you but make sure you can fasten it securely.Your flight will be about 12 minutes long. When planning other excursions, factor in about an hour from the time you arrive at the Dock ready to go and the time you return. People aged 16 years and older are able to fly solo. Five year olds and up can fly double. For safety reasons the maximum weight for flying is 420 pounds, single or tandem, and minimum is 110 pounds.
If you’re unable to fly due to the weather, your ship not docking or other reasons out of your control then you’ll get a full refund promptly. We know that holiday plans can change so don’t hesitate to phone or email if you want to change the date or need to cancel. We’re happy to work with you, but do reserve the right to retain 10% of your payment if you cancel at short notice – within 24 hours of your flight – and it’s not for an unavoidable reason.
- 19 Ratings
We had so much fun! My husband and I chose to go up first; it was so peaceful being up there and we loved every second of it. Unfortunately when we came back down we were told the other couple we were with would not get to go up due to the wind increasing. They said that most likely they would have to close for the day. However, they told me they would text us the next day if the weather was cooperating enough for our friends to go up. And sure thing we got a text the next day telling us to come down! The staff was very nice and professional and we would definitely do it again.
It was very easy to book online and Kim is great with communicating. Also, Happy Flights takes pictures (at no additional charge!) and loads them to Facebook.