- 141 Ratings
South Bay Los Angeles Breweries Tour
Tap into the beer scene of South Bay on a tour full of flavorful samples from local breweries. Sip on hoppy brews and a variety of beer styles before going behind the scenes of a unique brewery.
What You Will Do
- Hit three top South Bay breweries to fill up on local beers bursting with flavors that reflect the vibe of this SoCal city
- Get the chance to taste Monkish Brewing, Strand Brewing Co, Phantom Carriage, El Segundo Brewing, Smog City Brewing, Beachwood Brewing & BBQ, Absolution, Three Weavers, King Harbor, The Dudes or Timeless Pints
- Treat your palate to a sampling of craft beers and enjoy a walk-through at one of the breweries
- Bottled water
- A flight of beer at each location
- As much beer information as you'd like
Guests must be 21+ to participate.
- 141 Ratings
This was a wonderful beer tour altogether! Cindy was so nice, informative and fun for this tour. We learned a lot about the making of beer, and tried many great beers in the process. I would highly recommend this to others!
We had a great time! Our guide took us to some great breweries and had a lot of fun facts to share about each one. He chose a great variety of brews at each Place to give us a good sampling, and kept us engaged the entire time. Well definitely be back!
Would like to have gotten more background on each Brewery location- how did they start, when did they start, why are they different than other breweries, what are they known for.
Good guide, easy afternoon, flexible tour experience.
I really liked our guide Matt and the breweries. The only thing I would change is to be able to choose beers at each brewery. Many people know what type of beer they like and don't like so it's a little annoying to pay so much money and not get to enjoy the beer you're given.
Great time overall! Hal the driver/beer aficionado was great! The breweries all were unique in their own way. Would definitely recommend.