- 158 Ratings
Long Island Wine Tour From NYC
Sample the finest vintages from three Long Island wineries on a tour full of local treats. Enjoy an antipasti platter, a picnic lunch and 13 wine tastings as you fill up on the finer things in life.
What You Will Do
- Take your taste buds on a tour of three spots for amazing wines: Raphael Vineyards, Lenz Winery and Osprey's Dominion
- Indulge your palate with an antipasti platter
- Dine on a gourmet picnic lunch of sandwiches, sweet fruit and side snacks
- Round trip transportation from Manhattan on luxury coach bus
- 13 tastings at three different wineries
- Antipasti platter and picnic lunch
- Round-trip transportation from Manhattan
- Experienced and friendly Sourced Adventures tour guide
Strict age limit of 21+.
This trip is non refundable. Reschedules within 2 weeks of trip departure incur a $35 rescheduling fee per person.
- 158 Ratings
Ease of online booking. Tour started & returned on time. Escort Alex & Driver John were great! Very engaging and personable, perfect! The tasting format from each winery/vineyard was different which added variety to the tour. Suggestions: possibly add a 2nd drop off location in Mid-Manhattan at the end of the tour. Increase the tour price to upgrade the wine selections during tastings. Some of the pre-selected wines seemed low end. Raphael vineyard was the best of the three. Overall I would highly recommend this tour and company. Mahalo!
I've done several Long Island wine tours and I was not particularly impressed with the first two vineyards selection.Pindor and baiting hallow are two nicer vineyards that I'm sure the crowd would appreciate. I usually leave with two bottle of wine from each vineyard on my tours.sadly to say this trip I only bought wine at osprey. While the vineyards are gorgeous. It was boring and wine selections were not impressive at all
Our guide Nicky was TOTALLY AWESOME
Our tour guide Mallory was very upbeat and friendly and informative She made the bus ride fun. The wine trail was very organized and it was a perfect day I will definitely recommend it to friends. Sandy Carino