- 471 Ratings
Sunset Paddleboard Tour in Miami Beach
Glide over the emerald waters of Miami on a stand-up paddleboard as the sun sets in the distance. Enjoy a twilight tour lit by colorful LED lights as you bask in the warm Florida weather.
What You Will Do
- Explore the canals of Miami's Sunset Islands on a stand-up paddleboarding tour full of fun
- Work with a professional instructor, who goes over the basics of paddle boarding to make sure you feel comfortable cruising around
- See incredible views of the Miami skyline as the sun sets and an orange glow reflects off the water
- Take advantage of paddleboards equipped with LED lights, which light up the water around you as you paddle
- 90-minute sunset stand-up paddleboard tour
- Professional guide
- Paddleboard, LED lights, lifejacket, leash, headlamp and paddle
- 471 Ratings
Our tour guide was a blast and made the adventure exciting. He was very knowlegable and he made the whole experience a very memorable moment.
Paddleboards are heavy and you have to carry them to the water. Besides that, the service was good and the experience was awesome.
The tour was great, it was my first glow in the dark paddle board experience and it was fun
Great experience, awesome instructor!
Good trip - but there is no "tour." We had hoped for some info on Miami, history of paddleboarding, something about the canals we were in. Anything. But got no inside info. And the guide kept calling me "Mom." Heads up, I'm not your Mom. BUT, we would still recommend it to others because it was safe, well-run and we had a good time.
- Christel ****
Really good experience, nice people, our coach even send us the pictures of the trip.
Hi guys, I enjoyed my ride on the paddelboard with changing lights very very much! We were 4 women and one man and all were beginners, so it was very funny. We had a little more wind and it took a long time to get back. Our tour guide shows us to get into the right direction and how to handle the paddel. Thank you for this new experience, I will do it again. Greeting from me Ulla from Germany
- Yevgeniya **
I am very satisfied
Great experience the guide was really friendly and the group was nice.
We had a super great time. The guide was great and it was really fun traveling through the canals at night. My only complaint was that the paddle boards were inflatable and felt cheap (but I am a 200lb guy). This would not deter me from recommending this experience, which I believe to be one of the most fun excursions in Miami Beach. Definitely bring insect repellent as the mosquitoes are out at night. Highly recommend.