- 49 Ratings
Guided Bus Tour of Death Valley from Las Vegas
See for yourself the otherworldly wonder of Death Valley, the hottest and driest region in the continent. Ride on a comfy bus for a wondering tour of famous stops throughout the area, such as the Devil's Golf Course, the Badlands and Furnace Creek.
What You Will Do
- Cruise through the ghost town of Rhyolite where the remnants of this once prosperous desert oasis still stand
- Explore the desert environment of Death Valley where rugged mountains bracket salty landscapes with deep canyons and wind-blown sand dunes
- See Badwater, a plunging basin that has the lowest elevation in all of America— shallow pools and salt deposits stretch across the horizon
- Hop aboard a comfy air-conditioned shuttle bus to travel from Las Vegas to Death Valley in style
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Las Vegas
- Guided tour of Death Valley
- Stop at ghost town
- Lunch, unlimited bottled water, and snacks
Guests should call the dispatch office at 702-889-8687 upon arrival in Las Vegas to give us your room number and/or cell number so we can contact you the evening prior to the tour to update your pick-up time and location. Wear hiking or athletic walking shoes. Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a light jacket are appropriate. March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
- 49 Ratings
Mike was absolutely wonderful, he was informative, super friendly and has a great personality. We really enjoyed our trip and will definitely look to go on another tour with him next time we visit Las Vegas!!!
This is a splendid tour with our guide Adam. He took us to all the major places in Death Valley, told us about everything that was there (his knowledge was remarquable), showed us where to take great photos, told us stories about the place==> EXCELLENT !! (Ask for him) To sum up a very nice Tour (very-well organized) that I highly recommand and this is well worth for your money.
I absolutely loved this informative and fun tour. Our tour guide, Larry, was very knowledgeable and great fun. The scenery was jaw dropping! Loved it!
- Dennis A
The scenery was awesome, and our tour guide Bob McCarter was very well informed, and APT took very good care of us on the tour group. I will certainly use APT in the future, you are a great company and a fair price to pay. I have used your company about 4 other times ALWAYS A GREAT TIME......THANK YOU