Guided Walking Tour of Montmartre in Paris
Wander through the postcard-perfect district of Montmartre, once home to the Impressionists and cabarets of the Belle Epoque period. Stroll through this charming neighborhood with a friendly guide full of fun stories.
What You Will Do
- Stroll around the pearly-white basilica of Sacré Coeur for a breathtaking view of Paris from one of the city’s highest vantage points
- Discover the houses of artists like Van Gogh and Picasso, who called Montmartre home almost a century ago
- Climb the butte of Montmartre as you wind your way up hilly cobblestone streets
- Get acquainted with France’s disco queen Dalida, as well as local artists, who sell their wares in a gorgeous square
- Enjoy a close-up look at Moulin Rouge, Moulin de la Galette, Van Gogh’s house, the Amélie Café and more
- Small-group guided tour of Montmartre
48 hours before for a full refund.
- 39 Ratings
My husband and I were the only ones on this tour, Felix was fantastic!! We could not have done it without him! He talked about each landmark and he was passionate about what he does!! He was patient, attentive, personal!! We had the best experience with him!! Couldn't have asked for a better guide!!