Guided Tour of Zion and Bryce Canyon Park from Las Vegas
Visit two unbelievable nature parks, Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park, to spend the day among breathtaking wonder. Journey through trails that lead along tree-lined banks where whispering streams flow.
What You Will Do
- See hollowed-out basins at Bryce Canyon National Park, where spiral-shaped rocks emerge from the plateau to create entirely unique views
- Trek through the rugged landscapes of Zion National Park to immerse yourself in a pristine environment where open valleys lie snugly between rocky cliffs
- Gaze at Thor's Hammer, a singular geological formation perched high among rocky cliffs
- Look over the Zion Canyon where thousands of years of erosion by the Virgin River have cut a stunning path through sandstone cliffs for green forests to unfurl
- Comfy shuttle transportation gets you to and from these national parks with your starting point in Las Vegas
- Pick up and drop off at hotel in Las Vegas
- Guided tour of Zion National Park
- Guided tour of Bryce Canyon National Park
- Continental breakfast, lunch and unlimited bottled water and snacks
Wear hiking or athletic walking shoes. Temperatures are cooler from October - February so long pants and a light jacket are appropriate. March - September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
- 59 Ratings
Great day all round, driver went out of his way to make this happen.
Everything great. Julian did the tour great! We were all very satisfied.
The parks were always expected to be wonderful, but the service and professionalism of our driver was exceptional. His attention to our needs and safety, and extensive knowledge of the area made this tour an experience I would highly recommend. Thank you!