We're excited to help you complete your booking with Babylon Tours.
Guided Tour of the Père Lachaise Cemetery in Paris
Discover the history behind the Père Lachaise cemetery where many famed authors and performers now rest. Head off the beaten path to visit this 19th-century landmark in eastern Paris.
What You Will Do
- Learn about the fascinating history of the cemetery itself, from its commissioning by Napoleon to its dramatic role as a battlefield
- Visit the tombs of famous residents, like Jim Morrison, Oscar Wilde, Edith Piaf, Honoré de Balzac, Frédéric Chopin and more
- Follow your guide to see the highlights of this immense cemetery and hear informative stories about the graves
- Discuss the little-known popular uprising, the Paris Commune, which occurred within the cemetery’s storied walls
- Small-group guided tour of the Père Lachaise Cemetery
48 hours before for a full refund.
- 6 Ratings
Père-Lachaise, 75020 Paris, France
Select Date & Time