Guided Tour of the Latin Quarter & Notre-Dame in Paris
Explore the center of Paris' history, from the medieval age to the present day with a stroll through the bohemian Latin Quarter. Visit Notre Dame and follow in the footsteps of Hemingway and Fitzgerald as you discover Paris.
What You Will Do
- Unearth the history of Paris' Latin Quarter as you encounter everything from ancient Roman ruins to modern movie sets
- Dig up the intellectual roots of the Sorbonne University and discuss the famous thinkers buried under the Pantheon’s majestic dome
- Browse the book stacks at the famous Shakespeare & Co. before reading a few pages at the Luxembourg Gardens
- Marvel at the ornate beauty of the Notre Dame Cathedral as you get an inside look at this Gothic masterpiece
- Small-group guided tour of the Latin Quarter
- Entry to Notre Dame
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 43 Ratings
Onno was very personable and accommodating. Full of information and answered several questions that didn't necessarily pertain to this tour. Thoroughly enjoyed our time with him. Thank you.
Felix was an awesome guide, as he was very knowledgeable, energetic, and passionate about giving us the Latin Quarter tour.
While we really liked our guide, Agate, the tour was not what we expected. Notre Dame was impressive but the Latin Quarter was not terribly helpful.