- 224 Ratings
Guided Food Tour of Downtown Orlando
Get a wide array of tastings that suit your palette on The Downtown Orlando Food Tour. Visit five local restaurants, hear from experienced chefs, and nosh on bite-sized samples on this unique culinary tour.
What You Will Do
- Check out Orlando's food and dining scene with a local on a journey around downtown
- Make a number of pit-stops at the Central Business District's best eateries to sample the local fare
- Head to favorites like Artisan’s Table, Ferg's Depot, Avenue Gastrobar, Le Gourmet Break, the Celt and others
- Try a wide variety of flavorful items, including spinach quiche and tequila coffee
- Guided walking food tour
- Food and beverage samplings
- Bottled water
- Informational brochures and tour-branded reusable grocery bag
- 224 Ratings
I saw places I wouldn't have found on my own that I would very much like to go back to for a full meal and the guide was knowledgeable and professional.
Had a great time. The food was good. It would have been nice to have slightly larger portions at a couple places, but still good !
I would have liked to have more history about downtown Orlando.
Tasty foods with friendly tour guides, but overall content could/should have been more. A bit of challenge due to group being split in some venues.
It was great to see the wide array of options to choose for dining in Downtown Orlando. Orlando does not just mean Disney. We loved meeting people along the way
Our tour guides (Jason & Rose) were very friendly and made it a very nice experience. We felt welcomed at every place we visited and service was excellent in every one of them. Food choices were also all delicious! Loved the variety. Definitely recommended! We'll be back for the cocktail tour!
The food tour was awesome and I had a great time. Wonderful experience. I would definitely do this tour again.
We had fun. Guide was wonderful. The restaurants we visited were wonderful. The weather was wonderful. The tour was not over booked and packed. It was just fun!
The guide was knowledgeable and fun. All of the places had interesting decor and good food. It was well worth the money and we discovered some new places we are going to try for dinner. The coupons included in our goody were great!