Explore Los Cabos Tour
See the sights, go off-the-beaten-path, sample premium tequila and devour an authentic Mexican lunch on a jam-packed fully-chauffeured tour.
What You Will Do
- Friendly and informative bilingual guide narrates a 6 hour tour of the Los Cabos region, including iconic sights and attractions in Cabo San Lucas, the Tourist Corridor and San Jose del Cabo
- Visit a famous glass-blowing factory in Cabo San Lucas and enjoy a glass-bottom boat tour at Land’s End that offers incredible views of The Arch, Sea Lion Colony and Lover’s Beach
- Soak in the Tourist Corridor’s mesmerizing views of the Sea of Cortez, world-renowned golf courses and luxury hotels
- Explore San Jose del Cabo’s historic downtown district with an opportunity to try your hand at tequila tasting and peruse a collection of renowned art galleries
- Savor a freshly prepared lunch at El Herradero restaurant, featuring a range of authentic Mexican dishes and seafood specialties
- Convenient round-trip transportation in a comfortable climate-controlled sightseeing van
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- 42 Ratings
Mario was an exceptional tour guide who provided laughter as well as some of the rich history of the county. The tour had a great deal of variety which allowed the opportunity to see many parts of the cities of San Lucas and San Jose. The tour didn’t seemed rushed and was excellent.
Driver took time to explain Mexican history. Covered many areas of interest. Appreciate the small group. Loved the restaurant !!
Mario was an amazing guide that filled our day with history and humor, we saw many incredible things including whales on our glass bottom boat ride, and glass blowing which was on my bucket list. We would highly recommend this tour for anyone going to Cabo.
The guides were very through and very accommodating. The tour was both fun and informational.
Supposed to be a six hour tour. Took much longer and I felt that time management was a problem Felt that one was staring us towards his friends so that we would spend money there was pressure to purchase things The van was not air-conditioned very well way in the back and did not like the San Jose part where the town was completely under construction The best part was the boat ride to the arch Felt pressured to spend money
El guía Dionisio fue excelente.
Our tour guide was so friendly and accommodating. He let us pick and choose places we wanted to see and never rushed us during any of our excursions. I loved everything.
Our driver was very knowledgeable of Mexican history and entertaining, the entire tour was great! We where able to see many different places of Cabo!
Miguel was ver knowledgeable and fun. Loved getting to see all Cabo has to offer. And the boat tour was amazing. Would definitely recommend!
The tour was extraordinary our tourist guide Eduardo gave a excellent explanation, good service and great atention thank you very much.
Rancho tours was really worthy and they showed us soo much. On time pick up at the hotel and it was fun.
The host at our hotel in Cabo San Lucas suggested we look at tours with Rancho Tours. The guide was very knowledgeable about Cabo San Lucas and every aspect of our tour. Very friendly and courteous. Tour bus was very comfortable & clean. We were very pleased with our tour.
Great tour! Boat ride to the arch and the glass blowing factory were amazing
El recorrido está bien planeado y el guía Carlos es muy amable y profesional. Recomendaré este tour. El tema del tequila debería mejorarse.
OUTSTANDING! Cannot believe how much we did in such a short time. It was an excellent introduction to the area. The driver was wonderful, very accommodating and knowledgeable! Would highly recommend this tour as well as the company!
Very informative but still engaging. Loved our driver Eduardo.
Me and my family really enjoyed your tour
Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and had a wonderful sense of humor.
Demasiado tiempo recogiendo gente; fueron cerca de 90 minutos perdidos. Presenciamos cuando un tránsito detuvo un auto y el guía dijo a todo el grupo que aquí en México es fácil arreglar eso con $20 dólares. Sé que muchos extranjeros saben que en México hay corrupción, pero no es sano que se esté mencionando; y más cuando lo repites tres veces. Como mexicano eso me pareció de muy mal gusto.