Millennium Park Group Sculpture Tour
Wander among the sculptures of Chicago’s immense public art collection in Millennium Park. Follow along as a sculptor and educator leads you to the must-see pieces and provides plenty of informative background.
What You Will Do
- Tour Millennium Park, Grant Park, AON Plaza and the Art Institute’s outdoor sculpture garden to see the artsy side of Chicago
- Enjoy insider info and stimulating dialogue on the pieces, the artists, the surrounding architecture and local history
- Check out over 25 pieces, including works by Anish Kapoor, Jaume Plensa, Frank Gehry and Lorado Taft
- Take advantage of a knowledgeable artist and art educator as your guide to ask any questions you may have
- Guided outdoor sculpture tour
This group tour walks for the majority of the tour. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather.