- 1,003 Ratings
Chicago Hauntings Bus Tour
Bring the dark side of Chicago to life with an expert historian regaling you with ghostly tales during a two-and-a-half hour bus tour. See famous haunted sites and uncover the stories of Chicago that are better left buried.
What You Will Do
- Prepare for a scare on a bus tour of Chicago's devilish past with an expert guide leading the way
- Check out sites where infamous events occurred, including the Eastland Disaster and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre
- Learn about the tragedies and mysteries that haunt the abandoned City Cemetery and Death Valley
- Ride below haunted skyscrapers and around murder sites as you encounter the other side of Chicago
- Coach bus tour
- Narration from a historian
This is a bus tour with minimal walking at various stops.
- 1,003 Ratings
Tour operators did a great job. Very knowledgeable and made the tour fun!
Very pleased. Mark is very passionate about what he does. Alot of history behind the sites of the haunts of Chicago.
Very thorough tour and there were no cheap scares, just authentically scary stories. I had trouble sleeping that night!
The tour guide was very informative and interesting and the overall experience was well worth it! I will be recommending to friends :-)
The tour guide was very knowledgable and even gave us some history about Chicago outside of what he talked about during the tour
Maybe I had the wrong expectations, the tour was very "interesting" and I learned alot about Chicago tragedies but I was expecting it to be more spooky and ghost like.