Private Chocolate Making Class in Framingham
From Bean to Bar, become a chocolatier as you taste different varieties and make your own in a private workshop! Learn the origins and history of chocolate, the 4 senses of making, tastes and attributes of all types, expert chocolate-making processes, customizable recipes, creating unique flavors, piping, shaping and coating, decorating and packaging and much more! Please note that a minimum of 4 participants is required.
What You Will Do
- Learn about the history of Chocolate and the various varieties and make your own during a 2 hour private chocolate making class that is both educational and decadent
- Learn how to create mouth-watering sweets, including truffles, bark, and bars with quality ingredients
- Take home recipes so you can wow your family and friends with your chocolate making skills
- Taste different varieties of chocolate, and make your own using techniques including piping, coating and decorating
- 2 hour chocolate making workshop and demonstration
- Recipe booklet
Must be 10+ to participate. Please note that a four person minimum is required.
- 5 Ratings