Keauhou Sea Cave Tour
Paddle out on an unforgettable eco-adventure through the Keauhou Sea Caves on this not-to-be-missed kayaking tour with stunning views of the Kona Coastline. Visit the birthplace of Kamehameha III, kayak through a lava tube, and paddle among incredible wildlife and hidden coral gardens with an expert guide.
What You Will Do
- Kayak beyond Keauhou Bay toward the cliffs of Kuamoo Bay
- Paddle among dolphins, manta rays, and sea turtles
- Venture deep inside sea caves, and explore the Kona Coast's amazing underwater lava tubes and coral gardens
- Hop out of your kayak and snorkel along reefs full of tropical marine life and ornate coral structures
- Single or tandem kayak and paddles
- Lifejackets, snorkel, and mask
- Lifeguard certified local guide
- Water, snacks, and juice
Check in 15 minutes prior to departure, and bring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, and footwear.
- 1 Rating